Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm Busy - Go Visit My Favorite Food/Beer/Grilling Blog

Had a full day of litigation and transactional work, but being busy is a good problem to have.

Lots of things going on, so the blog will be light today. Don't worry, there will be lots of content upcoming, as I have to do my traditional Gamecock Football Prediction Post. I also have a few posts in mind, but the real trick these days is finding the time to actually get them down.

Meanwhile, go over to one of my favorite food/beer/grilling blogs on the interwebz, and check out what Mike is doing.

Here's a teaser:


Can you tell why I like his blog so much? Mike's pretty much the go-to guy for grilling, beer, and photography. I'm pretty good on the grill, but I'm absolutely horrible behind the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment