Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Announcing Margaret "Molly" Lamb Caskey!

Normally, I try to avoid the "This is what I did today" type of blog posts, because I know that no one really cares about what I personally did today. However, I am breaking my own rule because (1) it's my blog, I can do whatever I want; and (2) I am proud to celebrate the birth of my second child, Margaret "Molly" Lamb Caskey!

Molly was born this afternoon and is happy, healthy, and perfect. My lovely wife is doing splendidly, and our two year old son is thrilled to be a big brother.

Left to Right: Henry, Mary, Molly

Pretty big day 'round these parts.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Bryan! Congratulations to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Another Gamecock fan added to the clan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! That gorgeous little lady needs a rifle, just sayin.... :)

    ReplyDelete